37g protein, 10g fat, 42g carbs
200g sweet potato, skin left on
5g organic butter, ghee, or coconut oil
150g venison shoulder steak
(or use low fat vegetarian beef mince)
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1) Bring a saucepan of lightly salted water to a boil. Add the sweet potato and reduce to a gentle simmer.
2) Cook for around 8 minutes, until soft, remove from water and drain. Reserve the water in the saucepan for later.
3) Melt half of the butter, ghee, or oil in a nonstick frying pan or skillet/griddle. Add the steak/mince and cook on both sides. Follow instructions on the steak packet to determine the length of time to cook to achieve rare, medium, or well-done steak.
4) Bring the saucepan of water to the boil again. Reduce to a simmer, add the asparagus and cook for 3-4 minutes until soft, then drain.
5) Cut open the sweet potato and use a fork to mash the insides. Season with salt, pepper, and cinnamon and serve.