40g protein, 14g fat, 37g carbs
5g organic butter, ghee, or coconut oil
150g lean turkey breast mince (or use vegetarian turkey mince)
1 garlic clove, finely chopped
1 tsp fresh ginger, finely chopped
1 tsp madras curry powder
200g tinned chopped tomatoes
150g baby new potatoes, boiled
60g fresh spinach, chopped
1) Melt the butter, ghee, or oil in a non stick frying pan over a medium heat. Add the mince and cook, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes.
2) Add the garlic, ginger and curry powder and cook stirring, for 3-4 minutes. Stir in the tinned tomatoes, and simmer for 10-12 minutes.
3) While the turkey is cooking, bring a saucepan of lightly salted water to the boil. Add the potatoes and reduce to a gentle simmer.
4) Cook for around 12-15 minutes, until soft, remove from water and drain.
5) Steam the spinach. Serve.