48g protein, 15g fat, 43g carbs
200g rump steak trimmed of fat
(or use a vegetarian chicken replacement)
200g sweet potato, skin left on
5g organic butter, ghee or coconut oil
1) Remove the steak from its packaging and leave it to rest at room temperature while you prepare the potato.
2) Bring a saucepan of lightly salted water to the boil. Add the sweet potato and reduce to a gentle simmer. Cook for around 8 minutes, until soft, remove from water and drain. Reserve the water in the saucepan for later.
3) Melt the butter, ghee or oil in a non stick frying pan or skillet/griddle. Add the steak or vegetarian chicken, season with salt and pepper and cook on both sides. Follow instructions on steak packet to determine length of time to cook to achieve rare, medium, or well done steak.
4) Bring the saucepan of water to the boil again. Reduce to a simmer, add the broccoli and cook for 3-4 minutes until soft, then drain.
5) Cut open the sweet potato and use a fork to mash the insides. Season with salt and pepper and serve.