52g protein, 22g fat, 41g carbs
11/2 tsps organic olive oil
175g sweet potato, cut into wedges
1 tsp paprika or chilli flakes
175g rump steak, trimmed of fat
(or use a vegetarian chicken replacement)
80g garden peas
1) Preheat oven to 175˚C/350˚F. Remove the steak from its packaging and leave it to rest at room temperature while you prepare the potato wedges.
2) Bring a pan of lightly salted water to the boil. Add the potatoes and cook for around 4 minutes or until semi-soft. Drain carefully, taking care not to damage the potatoes.
3) Place a sheet of foil on a baking tray. Drizzle with half of the oil and add the wedges. Turn them over to coat them in the oil. Sprinkle with paprika or chilli flakes and season with salt and pepper.
4) Oven bake for 20 minutes, turn the wedges and cook for a further 20 minutes, or until golden.
5) Melt the remaining oil in a non-stick frying pan or griddle, over medium heat. Add the meat and cook on both sides, according to pack instructions. If using steak, follow instructions on the steak packet to determine the length of time to cook to achieve rare, medium, or well-done steak.
6) Bring a saucepan of water to the boil. Reduce to a simmer, add the peas and cook for 3-4 minutes until soft, then drain.