49g protein, 36g fat, 14g carbs
200g chicken thighs (or use a vegetarian chicken replacement)
2 tsps organic olive oil
sprig fresh rosemary
100g red bell pepper, diced
100g red onion, sliced or quartered
1-2 garlic clove, left whole or roughly chopped
7 baby plum tomatoes, left whole
1) Preheat oven to 175˚C/350˚F. Line two baking trays with foil. Add the chicken onto one of the trays.
2) Drizzle over half of the oil over the chicken and season with salt and pepper. Place the fresh rosemary on the chicken.
3) Cook in the oven for 25 minutes, then turn the chicken and continue to cook for 20 minutes or until thoroughly cooked (use a skewer to test – if the juices run clear then the chicken is cooked).
4) Place the pepper, onion, and garlic on the other baking tray. Drizzle over the remaining oil and turn the vegetables to coat them. Season with salt and pepper and cook for 20 minutes.
5) Turn the vegetables, add the tomatoes to the tray and cook for a further 5 minutes, or until the tomatoes are soft. Serve.