49g protein, 17g fat, 36g carbs
170g pork loin chops (or use a vegetarian pork replacement)
150g baby new potatoes
100g garden peas
1) : Preheat the oven to 175˚C/350˚F. Place a sheet of foil on a baking tray. Place the meat on the foil and season with salt and pepper.
2) Cook for 10 minutes then turn and cook for a further 10 minutes.
3) While the meat is cooking, bring a saucepan of lightly salted water to the boil. Add the potatoes and reduce to a gentle simmer.
4) Cook for around 15 minutes, until soft, remove from water and drain.
5) Then add the peas and simmer for a further 2-3 minutes until soft.
6) Drain the vegetables. Serve.