66g protein, 22g fat, 48g carbs
200g sweet potato, cut into wedges
1/2 tsp paprika or cayenne pepper
1/2 tsp organic olive oil
200g lean lamb chops
(or use 170g vegetarian lamb replacement)
sprig fresh rosemary
100g curly kale
100g garden peas
1) Preheat the oven to 175˚C/350˚F. Line 2 baking trays with foil.
2) Bring a saucepan of lightly salted water to the boil. Add the sweet potato wedges and reduce to a gentle simmer. Cook for 5 minutes, remove from water and drain.
3) Add the wedges to one of the baking trays and season with salt and pepper and the paprika or cayenne. Sprinkle over the olive oil, turning the wedges to coat them. Cook in the oven for 20 minutes, remove from oven and turn the wedges over.
4) Place the lamb on the other baking tray, season with salt and pepper and place the rosemary on the lamb. Return the wedges to the oven for a further 20 minutes or until golden brown and crispy.
5) Meanwhile, place the lamb in the oven for 10 minutes then turn and cook for a further 10 minutes or until the lamb is thoroughly cooked.
6) Bring a saucepan of lightly salted water to the boil. Reduce to a simmer, add the kale and peas and cook for 3-4 minutes until soft, then drain. Serve