47g protein, 7g fat, 49g carbs
200g baby new potatoes, sliced
5g organic butter, ghee or coconut oil
130g fresh chicken breast, cut into
strips (or use a vegetarian chicken alternative)
1/2 tsp paprika
100g carrots, sliced
80g broccoli, cut into florets
1) Bring a saucepan of lightly salted water to the boil. Reduce to a simmer and add the potatoes. Boil for 8 minutes, then remove from the water and drain, taking care not to damage the potatoes. Reserve the water in the pan for later.
2) Melt the butter, ghee or oil in a non stick frying pan over a gentle heat. Add the chicken, season with salt and pepper and sprinkle over the paprika. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring until brown on all sides.
3) Carefully add the potatoes to the frying pan with the chicken and sauté gently for around 8 minutes or until golden, turning halfway.
4) Meanwhile, bring the saucepan of water to the boil again, add the carrots and simmer gently for 3 minutes. Add the broccoli and cook for around 3-5 minutes depending on whether you prefer the broccoli al dente or soft.
5) Drain the vegetables. Serve.