30g protein, 15g fat, 5g carbs
140g salmon fillet or fresh tofu (use a fresh, firm, low fat variety)
5g organic butter, ghee or coconut oil, melted
1 garlic clove, finely chopped
1-3 red chillis, finely chopped
juice of ½ a lemon
100g curly kale
1) Preheat oven to 175˚C/350˚F.
2) Place a sheet of foil on a baking tray (enough to wrap around the fish/tofu).
3) Place the salmon or tofu on the foil. Drizzle over the butter, ghee or oil. Add the garlic and chillis. Squeeze the juice of the lemon over the salmon or tofu. Gently wrap the foil around the salmon or tofu and seal loosely into a parcel.
4) Pour the eggs into the frying pan and stir continuously for around 2 minutes until the eggs are cooked. Serve
5) Cook for 15-20 minutes or until salmon is cooked right through or tofu is a golden colour (when cooked, the salmon should be a pale pink colour throughout).
6) Steam the kale for 3-4 minutes until soft. Serve.