39g protein, 25g fat, 6g carbs
5g organic butter, ghee or coconut oil
150g salmon fillet or tofu (use a fresh, firm, low fat variety)
sprinkle of cayenne pepper
1 medium sized free range egg
100g fresh spinach
6 baby plum tomatoes
1) Melt the butter, ghee or oil in a nonstick frying pan or wok.
2) If Using Salmon: Season the salmon with salt and pepper and sprinkle over the cayenne. Cook over medium heat for 10-12 minutes (when cooked the salmon should be a pale pink colour throughout). Remove from pan and set aside.
2) If using tofu: Cook over medium heat for 6 minutes. Use a flat wooden slice to carefully turn the tofu in the pan. Season with salt and cayenne and cook for a further 4 minutes. Remove from pan and set aside.
3) Reduce the heat and crack the egg into the pan. Fry gently for 2 minutes, turn and cook for 1 minute. Remove from heat.
4) Gently wilt the spinach for 2 minutes. Serve with baby tomatoes.