Helping You Eat Healthy & Stay In Shape
Below we have included the key principles that work for nutrition for health and fat loss. If anything you read, see or hear deviates from any of the six principles below, chances are you can dismiss it immediately as a short-term fad diet. This is a way of eating that will enable you to achieve both fast and permanent results in a way that is 100% sustainable.
You see this change has to be permanent so it has to be both straightforward and above all enjoyable.
The good news is that our recipe guide will show you how quick, easy, and tasty eating this way is:
1. Eating fewer calories than you burn
2. Eat more vegetables and fruits because they are rich in antioxidants and micro-nutrients
(vitamins and minerals).
3. Eat plenty of protein for repair and maintenance of lean tissue, and to keep you feeling full
(protein satisfies the appetite more than any other macronutrient).
4. Eat enough healthy fats from oily fish, nuts, avocados, coconut, and olive oils
(healthy fats are an essential part of a balanced diet).
5. Drink plenty of water to naturally detoxify the body, keeping the brain and body hydrated so it can function properly (green and herbal teas count towards this water intake).
6. Limit processed foods and artificial sweeteners and preservatives.
Before using this meal plan, please get in touch so that we can establish a suitable daily calorie intake for you.
Some of the meals and recipes will require protein powder. The most popular form of protein powder is whey protein.
We recommend you choose a good quality protein powder. If you are lactose intolerant or vegan you may need to look at an ultra-low lactose variety or even a different protein altogether; something like a pea or rice protein.
Please be aware of any foods which feature within this guide that you may be allergic/intolerant to, for example, nuts
we would love to hear from you
St James’s Street